I am afraid for several reasons. Here are a few:
- Because I forgot what it’s like to be bad
- Because this is all new to me
- Because I don’t want to embarrass myself
- Because all of this might blow up in my face
- Because my dreams are taking longer than I thought
- Because this thing isn’t perfect yet
Here’s the thing though:
I’ve spent the last 2 years telling you not to wait for perfection. Quality often follows effort. And now I’m forced to take my own medicine.
The truth is, there’s only so much I can do in writing. The spirit is there, but it will always be missing something.
That something just happens to be my pretty face.
Starting today, I will be hosting FINISH FRIDAY, a YouTube show which helps more creative people change more lives.
In this week’s episode, I’ll talk about:
- The Cycle of Unfulfillment
- Whether or not fiction writers should build a website
- One author who made his fortune through social media
You can watch Episode 1 right here:
Thank you so much for spending time with me, Mr. Nobody from Nowhere. Here’s to an incredible 2017.
Much love as always ❤
— Todd B
P.S. If you watch the video and think something along the lines of
“I could shoot/edit/produce better than that!”
Let’s talk — firstname.lastname@example.org